Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday, August 19: Trading with Joe for Dinner

I followed Tina's suggestion to visit Trader Joe's frozen section and sure enough they seem to have some decent things there! A lot of the stuff is organic with little preservatives and not much cancer-inducing ingredients it looks like. I picked up a few things, and tonight I had Trader Giotto's Pesto Pizza.. After 11 minutes in the oven I had something that tasted pretty decent and was warm for once! Awesome.

Wine: Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet-Sauvignon 2005. While I was at Trader Joe's I picked up a couple of bottles < $10 as people always talk about them. I like the Mondavi wines that tend to be 2-3 times as much so I figured I'd try that one.. A little young but it worked out nicely :)

1 comment:

Tina said...

took you long enough. :)